Covid-19 Update library services
UniTO libraries are open, following the safety measures provided by the UniTO safety protocol (in Italian language).
Access to study rooms, shared pc, copy machines and consultation service is by booking.
UNITO's institutional users can do it by following this path - WARNING: reservations must be individual.
- personal space (top right, requires SCUs)
- Seat reservation in the library
- Book a seat to consult the Library material
- choose day and time slot
When accessing face-to-face services, we recommend that you:
- follow the prescribed inflows and outflows
- always wear protection mask and keep appropriate social distances
- sanitize hands when entering and after using common areas (sanitizing gel will be available)
- scrupulously respect the staff instructions
- address the staff from behind the Plexiglas barriers.
EXTERNAL USERS should email or phone to the choosed library
- Local loan service with access by booking: write an email to the library asking you need or search the book of your interest in the UNITO Catalog and place a loan request (if the book is available) or a reservation (if the book is currently on loan).
- Online reference is guaranteed by a group of expert librarians by Chat (the service is available with the green icon) or by email.
- Document Delivery (DD)/Inter-Library Loans (ILL): it can be requested by email from the reference library or by using the MyNilde service.
It’s possible to access remotely to online magazines, ebooks and databases bought by UniTo through Bibliopass service.
If you need further help, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All update are available on library website and social media accounts, but the central point of information is the University's website.