- Receive assistance, information, bibliographic information: questions may be asked directly at the reference’s desk during opening hours, an e-mail may be sent to email@example.com or calls may be made to+39 0116702796/2797
- Consult online catalogs: in the Library there are some PCs. Catalogs can be accessed from outside the Library, starting from the Libraries website quick links (off campus access).
- Consult bibliographies, encyclopedias and dictionaries: these are available to everybody; they can't be taken out on loan.
- Consult rare documents, databases, CD-ROM: ask the staff.
- Borrow a book: every book taken out of the Library must be registered as a loan. The library is open-shelf; take the book you wish to check out and go to the Helpdesk; you can't borrow a book if it's reserved for an other user. Books may be checked out only by university staff and students.